We believe you are more than just the sum of your employment history. You're more than the skills you possess or the certifications you hold. And working at Stutzman Services is more than a job--it's a daily opportunity to contribute positively to the world around you. If our purpose and values resonate with you, consider more. Consider joining the Stutzman Services family.
We are currently seeking a full time Journeyman Plumber to join our plumbing service team. If you hold a current Oregon Journeyman Plumber's license and want to improve lives throughout the Mid-Willamette Valley by providing premium-quality plumbing service, we want to hear from you! We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and an awesome company culture (if we do say so ourselves). Download the position summary.
- Quarterly bonuses for meeting team goals
- Health, dental and vision insurance premiums paid 100%
- 17 days of paid leave per year that can be used for any purpose
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Uniforms provided
- Company vehicle and all tools provided
- iPhone provided for company and personal use
- Steady, year-round work schedule: M-F 8-5
- Plumbers use iPads for navigation, job notes, tracking, invoicing, etc.
- Customers receive upfront, flat-rate pricing (no estimating or negotiating prices)
- Plumbing team includes dedicated drain cleaning technicians
- Support team includes an on-site call center, plumbing team assistant, purchasing/warehouse manager, and plumbing manager
- Fully-stocked warehouse at company headquarters with delivery to plumbers while in the field (no running for parts in the middle of a job)
- Company participates in the Area II JATC apprenticeship program
- A solid, trusted 50+ year company that's growing
- Excellent company reputation and a strong community supporter (a place where you'll be proud to say you work)
- Several employee+family events per year that include meals, prizes, etc.
- Moving from outside the Willamette Valley? Albany and the surrounding communities have a relatively low cost of living and are ideal places to raise a family.
Stutzman Services is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in employment personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, marital status, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.